From the 1st of July we would like to welcome you for our first church services. We are looking forward to meeting you again and worship God together during our local church services.
Let us know via this form when you are planning on visiting our church.
We will need to maintain certain adjustments according to the RIVM guidelines. When you don’t feel well, experience the flue, coughing or a sore throat, have difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle fatigue, loss of taste/ smell or you’re not sure about your health-safety than the advice is to stay at home and follow our services via our livestream broadcast.
This advice also counts for families. If someone in your household has fever or one of the above-mentioned symptoms, also then we would kindly request you to stay at home.
A list of some important announcements:
• Please follow up the instructions from the ushers. The ushers will welcome you and guide you to your seat in our main auditorium.
• There is no nursery. Parents are kindly requested to keep their children with them during the church service.
• Most likely on Sunday morning there will be a separate program for kids.
• We don’t receive donations in cash, digital means of giving will be provided.
• Unfortunately, for now no coffee and tea is served after the service.
• We are hoping for your understanding and collaboration.
If you have additional questions than you can call 06-29536847, or send a mail by filling in the contact form on our website.
We hope to welcome you soon!
Pastor Eric Naus